2.1

Yes, their billing sucks. Although I pay bills on time every bill from them says that my account is on hold because of non-payent. When I call them they say that everything is OK and to ignore it.

The CGMS is very inaccurate. I have had levels as low as 36 and the meter was showing 90's. (See snapshots of the CGMS Data Sheet) When you call them it is always your fault or everything is within + or - 20%. The Enlite sensors are supposed to be better and accurate for 6 days. The old ones were good only for 3 days, but I used to restart the same sensor and get 6 days out of it, as suggested by my CDE. So the new one is no different.

The pump itself is OK.

I tried to file a complaint with FDA using Form 3500B. This form must be faxed, cannot be sent as email attachment. The problem is: some fields have so much data in them, one has to scroll down to read everything. When it is printed only the top few lines print. I called FDA, but should have known better than that. Nobody over there could tell me how to do file on line.

I got the pump and the CGMS about 6 months ago, so will have to wait for another 2-1/2 years to get another one, according to the insurance co.

Big companies can get away with such things.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss not as described of paradigm insulin pump and cgms. Medtronic needs to offer any options to resolve the issue according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned paradigm insulin pump and cgms in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Medtronic.

Had an Experience with Medtronic?

Comments