2.9

Spoke with a rep on Friday June 15 about an order, the phone conversation ended with what I thought all was in order. My order was to be delivered the following Tuesday or Wednesday.

No tracking number on Monday from UPS, found out order not shipped yet, need a response from my doctor that I actually had a visit on April 20. This is not the first tome this has happen. Seems medtronic’s Rep call the doctor, then if the doctor does not respond, they DO NOTHING.

It has always required me to call Medtronic’s. The issue is always with others never with Medtronic’s or their processes.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Comments

Exact same thing here....Ordered supplies for my daughter on 6/21...no confirmation so 6/27 I call and I'm told there was an issue with test strips no longer being supplied to them so that is why the order didn't ship. I blew up and said, the pump supplies are STILL needed.

He said they'd be here in 3 day. 7/2 - NO email....three phone calls later I'm told that her prescription expired on 6/27...WHAT???? That is the day I called and was NOT told the prescription had expired. 7/3 - I've now got 6 phone calls in to Medtronics and am NO further along than I was on 6/21.

This is life or death with a T1d and this screwed up company takes no initiative.

Cannot wait until we do not have to deal with this poor service any longer. I DO NOT RECOMMEND any Medtronics products at all.