2.8

I have been on the phone with customer service for 2 hours fifty seven minutes and they have no idea what they are doing. They straight up lie to you.

I’ve worn a pump since 1987 and Diabetes over 53 years. Their pumps keep advancing but their reliability and their customer service is bad. I have had issues for a very long time with no delivery problems. I’ve spent many hours over and over at the hospital because of the malfunctioning devices.

I was there through the night last night. I was told my Pump is on back order and they have no idea when I’ll get a replacement. They stated the plant in Puerto Rico was damaged from the hurricane and not operational and that’s what caused the back order. (Their sales/warranty dept said that was untrue.

That they stopped production of my current pump. ) The replacement they stated I could get is outdated and quite a bit larger and that if I accepted it I wouldn’t be able to get the one I currently have. This is total bs. I was transferred to their warranty Dept to find out when my warranty expires.

First time i was told I couldn’t get a replacement because my warranty had expired. Then when I tried to purchase a new pump I was told my warranty expired in 8/2018 now I’m told it expires 9/2020.

They have no idea. Now they are sending me the larger pump and I’ll have to call back over and over to find out when my current pump is available.

Review about: Medtronic Insulin Pump Replacement.

Preferred solution: Provide a current working devicethat is still in production that isn’t big or outdated.

Comments

2twilson8

I would be happy to join a class action.

CCEEO

Make sure you document all of their incompetence like I do. They do not like being caught in lies and I am guessing that a Class Action Law Suit would not be good for their relations and sales to customers.

They rarely respond with intelligence and point fingers elsewhere, their COO is not good at operations as we can all see from their major issues. I had to once make them overnight a replacement pump, which should be top priority you would think to a healhcare company?

They do nothing that they claim and even once tried to come after me legally for asking them for help. They failed as usual.

2twilson8
to CCEEO #1485318

I would be happy to join a class action.