1.3

I purchased a Minimed Connect using the Guest Checkout on 12/01/15. I had to cancel right after I bought it, so I called customer service and ask them to cancel it, spent 2 hours on the line.

For my surprise, on the same day I got a order confirmation on my email. I called them again and ask them to cancel it, waited for an hour on the line and they said it was canceled and they woudn't charge my credit card. For my surprise on 12/03/15 I got an email from UPS saying that my order had been posted, which they assure me it wouldnt happen...

I emailed them telling the whole story, that I wanted to cancel and got an email from Rae Lynn Wehr on 12/03/15 saying that my order would be canceled. I called them again to confirm the information, waited for another 2 hours and they said they didnt cancel the first two times I called and they were going to, also they would give me a refund and I would get a confirmation email which I I haven't received until now.

Product or Service Mentioned: Medtronic Customer Care.

I didn't like: Refund and exchange policy, Bad communication, No one takes responsibility of issues.

Comments