1.1

I have called there numerous times, transferred, hung up on, spoke with many foreign languages, whose English is not spoken well enough to be on the phone! The people that work for this company do NOT know how to do their jobs!

I got a new insulin pump around the beginning of May, with the intention of upgrading to the new 670g in July. I have had nothing but problems with the pump, the cgm, the local rep, and the customer service on the phone. I ended up in the hospital and was advised by the dr to discontinue using the pump and return it. After 3-5 times with trying to get the story told to Medtronic, they issued the return shipping label through UPS and received authorization for me to return it, even though I was past my 30 days.

2 days later I received a phone call from Medtronic telling me that the return has been declined. Why? Who knows? my local rep Marley has declined the return of this product, and at this point I would assume that it's got something to do with her losing commission on it?

When I call and ask to speak with a supervisor or manager, they decline to allow me to speak to anyone else! Very upset with Minimed!

Review about: Medtronic Insulin Pump.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

Comments

Medtronic told me my new pump would cost, at most $1000 if I turned in my old pump. Got the bill in the mail today for $2600!

They lied to make a sale...but I haven’t opened it yet to begin using it because I was also told a trainer would contact me right after the new pump was delivered.

It’s been a month and no one has called. Losing all faith in Medtronic.